Monday, April 17, 2006

There are many crushes. And they have a plan.

Be sure to take a trip through my Saturday below, but before you do check out this today's Fracking Beautiful Crush o' the Week. Previously on BattleCrush Galactica:

The Crushes were created by Scott.
They Rebelled.
They Evolved.
They look, and feel really hot.
Some are programmed to believe they are really hot.
There are many crushes... And they have a plan.

Crush in question:
Tricia Helfer

Charm Bonus: Where to begin? Victoria's Secret model turned hot sex robot? I think that's a good start. But what about the hook up potential? Is it gone, is it in the realm of impossibility? What kind of guys does she like, perhaps swarthy Eurotrash bespectacled by expensive sun glasses? No! "I've always been into good old North American guys," says she! Hey, I'm good, I'm somewhat old, and I'm all kinds of North American. She scored some points there. Plus we've got another Canadian on our hands. And did I mention the part where she's a sex robot?

Scott Bonus: SEX. ROBOT.

- Scott

P.S. Just say it a little. Sex robot. Roll that around in your mouth. Shout it with a gutteral urgency. Whisper it frantically. Tolkien had "cellar door" I have "sex robot."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:22 PM

    I love you Scott. And I too love sex robots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I assume I love you too. Might we build a relationship based on our shared passion of loving me and sex robots? Perhaps.

    And look how she gazes on my posts. Smiling, thoroughly enjoying my antics. Ah, so lovely a sex robot. I thought I would share it with you!

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete