Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Currently

I'm frantically typing this post instead of packing for my trip. To add procrastination to procrastination to that other thing I'll name when I look it up, I'm constantly running back and forth from my computer to Rob's room to watch the Trailer Park Boys. Basically the Canadian version of the Soprano's. But it's Canada so they're in trailers. It's also pretty hilarious.

However not as hilarious as the article I read earlier today prominently featuring a certain Mr. Woo Suk Hwang, prominent scientist and walking Asian name joke. It's particularly good if you pronounce Woo as 'Who'. I heartily reccomend it. I just wanted to tap out a quick alert that I have not yet fallen off the face of the earth. But I am about to go to Kansas City to be a part of the National College Media Convention. When the plane touches down in Kansas City... then I've officially fallen off the face of the Earth. When I return I shall be the journalistic equal of Steve Corbert... or at least Rob Courdry, throw me a frickin' bone.

You know in sit-coms when they're not feeling like writing an episode so they give you a montage of past episodes? That's what this is. So if you're missing me while I'm incommunicado these next few days I reccomend you check out these past gems and reflect on the Scott-shaped void in your life until I return.

  1. Revenge of the Slytherin
  2. Conning a pilot part 1. And part deux.
  3. Oh the hairmanity!
  4. The impossible dream.
  5. Junk in her trunk. The first Scott post graced by Tara D.
And that's that. Enjoy the montage, I'll be back Monday.

2 comments:

  1. awwww, no comments yet?

    consider this post commented!

    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. 500,025,600 cool points, 500,025,600 points for commenting.

    Thanks. Not the greatest post, but at least make fun of it sucking!

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete