Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Ungrateful Skanks!

I don't care that Rob mentioned it. I'm blogging it myself. I went out of my way (and my daily amount of exercise) to maybe flirt with some girls moving into my apartment complex. First, how it went down: I was opening windows to let in some of the temperate pre-fall air, and I noticed two passably fine women struggling to get a heavy sofa out of the back of a truck that was also too big for them. Being the charming man I am, I decided to go get something out of my car and then offer to help them. Suave no?

Well before I got the chance Skank #1, we'll call her Sara, shouts "Hey you! Come help us move this couch." I kind of laughed, and said something to the effect of "Well since you asked so nicely..." while thinking Well since it's the reason I'm out here... I quickly recruited the help of Rob, it was pretty heavy. So Rob and I try to make conversation with these MTV-fed moron girls, who it turns out were nary as hot as I thought from my breif glimpse. They didn't even try to support their end of the conversation. All the while we're pushing/pulling this brown turd of a couch up three flights of stairs. When we got it up we barely got a thanks of any sort. Not even a trite, meaningless obligation thanks. Just kind of a mumbled 'yeah.. thanks.'

Our pleasure, thanks for being ungrateful skanks! Next time you need some help from me you can expect me to show up with a tool belt on, out of which I'll gladly pull a ball peen hammer and smash your teeth in. Oh and welcome to the neighborhood.


P.S. If anyone out there is curious, their names are Sara and Jessica (and Parker) they live at

DELETED!
(they were nice to me in the hallway, I decided I didn't want to chance them getting killed)

Feel free to visit if you're unbalanced. Or just send them junk mail. That's my tact.

5 comments:

  1. bitches.

    And I love how you put up their address on the internet. Now THAT'S spiteful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For lack of a better word, that is very, very, very "wrong." Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, not fair. I wish I had addresses for all the stupid people in my life to be able to spam them.

    But that would be a lot of postage to pay.

    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. ARUGH!!! BLOG SPAM!!!! GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap! That is one looooonnng spam comment.
    I didn't know we had an unlimited amount we could type, I always figured they cut you off at like 1000 characters or something. Not so!

    Watch out bloggers,
    I have not yet decided if I should use this power for good or for evil!

    :}
    ~c

    ReplyDelete