Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I wish

I totally wish I had something to post about right now. I don't want the readers of Bufford the Wonder Blog to feel like they're dealing with a Jake here. I keep the content a-commin'. But mostly what I'm doing right now isn't blog worthy. It's a lot of the "Oh my God, I have to graduate from college soon... what will I do with the rest of my life" sort of thing. That's what you find on other blogs, I'll have none of it here. Instead, I'll tell you about funny things I've recently overheard at the apartment.

First up: Since Rob is moving in to an apartment here, I decided it would be fun to shout at the office that "he's been living here for months! He isn't moving in at all!" At which point I hear one of the voices of the bitch neighbor's from the third floor saying "Shut your mouth. No, just shut it. Yeah, I want you to shut your big mouth." As this applied to me I was at first caught off guard, then I was ready to hurl insults toward her, before I heard the other roommate fighting with her right back. It had nothing to do with me at all! After I got over the blow to my ego, I eavesdropped until it bored me and went to get a shake. All in all, a good day.

Second: Earlier last month, my upstairs neighbor and I randomly decided to go to the bathroom at the exact same time, the time being 3:00 AM made it all the more random. So I was being quiet trying not to tip her off to my presence. It's always a bit odd being in the bathroom of an apartment with another one stacked on top. You can hear things. In this case I heard what I can only assume was quite a tuba performance. Ever so often there'd be a nice bass note accompanied with a cry of relief, sometimes to the tune of an "oh lordy". ...Shortly afterward I had to leave the bathroom because I was dying of laughter. I'll tell you, being immature is like being drunk. It's fantastic!

- Scott

7 comments:

  1. lets make sure that we clairify that the people shouting were in fact, the infamous, "Pissers on the Carpet" people... the "No thank you for carrying your heavy ass couch up 3 flights of stairs" people... the "loud music and a bizillion drunk people at random times" people. We hate them. It actually made me smile to hear their unhappiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're place sounds like good times. Where do I sign up? And the tuba reference? Hilarity at it's finest. Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:15 PM

    "I'll tell you, being immature is like being drunk. It's fantastic!"

    I have to agree. This is a great line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:22 PM

    Tell me this Blogger... if you knew there was a proven system that is easy to learn, easy to duplicate, ad that it would enable you to start earning thousands every week all starting in about 3 to 5 days from today, would you at least click this link... work from home to get the real facts of how a pro helps his students make serious money?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:10 PM

    Thank you!
    [url=http://rouwuumc.com/okwu/xafj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pbmnauep.com/ckge/ohkw.html]Cool site[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:11 PM

    Nice site!
    http://rouwuumc.com/okwu/xafj.html | http://lotzlchy.com/uyfk/cczo.html

    ReplyDelete