Thursday, September 22, 2005

Home

Few things can rile a man like disrespecting his home. I'd reckon the other things like it are disrespecting his woman, and disrespecting his family. You do any of those things and you've officially pissed him off. Not a lot will legitimately piss me off so you'd best pay attention when it happens. Tonight it happened.

Remember those skanks? The ones from this gem of a post. Well, seems they needed a little Wednesday night company in the form of a bunch of thug ass wipes who aren't like to be able to form a complete sentence, let alone say anything worthwhile in that sentence. This chaffes my patience. The thug squad also finds the best way to express their invaluable contributions to conversation is to hoot and yell in my hallway at 1:30 AM while I'm trying to watch my pirated episodes of Firefly. This chaffes my nerves and piques my interest. Seems if I want to stop this I'd best have some good intel to take to the management. So I pause my stories, and mosey to the peep hole. What I see pisses me off.

Some worthless asshat of the thug people decides that, having come from an apartment of ladies and such, the best place to relieve himself is across the hall from my apartment. He pissed on the gorram wall. As if apartment hallways don't smell bad enough. I waited until they left snuck out into the hallway to get a picture of it, then stalked to my window to see which cars they got in. Ones I recogonized. You don't mess with a man's home. And you don't mess with my home. These fools are in more trouble than they're worth. God help them.

- Scott

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear God. This is it, I can feel it. This is the last joke/revenge scheme Scott will ever pull. Oh Lord, it's coming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news everyone, I'm not drunk any longer. My weekend has ended! I'm currently on my way back to the Little Easy, and I have a few blogging points to cover from the weekend.

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete