Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Back to back!

I'm posting every day this week. I hope you're excited. They won't all be long, but I'm going to try to post something every day until Serenity comes out this Friday. After that, I promise nothing. NOTHING! But first, a little about my day. Today I met a new subject for blogging. Actually I think Rob met the same person, but he met her about 2 years ago. That subject? The hot Asian girl. In my Stats class today (which I totally blew off) whilst I was checking out the freshmeat lo and behold I came upon her. So I'm now charting my opinion of her. This will replace the now defunct Top 5/Bottom 5 on the sidebar. Just for the record: Physical Attributes: 8. Non tangibles: currently 9.5.

The only other thing I did today besides thinking lecherous thoughts, and entertaining throngs of freshmen in orientations (Seriously, I rock. If you go to Bobby Mo, you want me orientating you.) was to fill out the below survey. I like to think the HAG would have liked it. Whoa, terrible Hot Asian Girl acronym, but not as bad as my second choice which was Fine Asian Girl.

What is your name:
Harry Scott Gresham

What do you like to be called:
Sir

Phone Number:
91237489374

Program of Study:
CNS

What, if anything, is likely to interfere with your attending every class for the full time?
Hoards of women throwing themselves desperately at my feet.

Is there any reason you cannot contact me everytime you cannot attend class?
Just the women. See above.

What is the last or hardest math class you have taken?
The hardest involved paying attention in spite of the Bock Twins.

Do you feel that you will need extra help with this class?
No.

Are you interested in helping other students during class or working as a student tutor outside of class?
One in particular.

Is there anything else you would like to tell me or ask me?
How is it that you look so nice every day?

And that's all I did today.

- Scott

10 comments:

  1. Was this one of those "I'm pretending to get to know you" intro surveys that professors give? And if so, did you really turn this into your prof? And if so, how are you so awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was and I did. Apparently I didn't explain what the survey actually was. It's just something this particular professor gives out to make it seem like she knows you as person.

    As to how I'm so awesome, it's a mystery for the ages. Although some would ask me how I'm so brazen. That I can answer; it's comes with being a badass.

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, I'm still confused... I met this girl? I have a pretty good memory for hot girls. And if there's some outstanding trait or quality (like asian, or purple eyes, or something like that) then I'm pretty sure I'd remember. Speaking of hot asians: Smallville premier this week. I suggest bringing the HAG home. Yeah, that's my suggestion. We could have a Party... BYOHAG! I've got mine, you've got yours, Tim?? what you got?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been through this! You don't know THIS girl. You know THIS SUBJECT. Subject being the meeting of a hot asian girl. Jeez. From now on I'll be blatantly obvious when I mention your name.

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  5. sigh...Raph is definitely not a girl. Hey, I have Hot Sauce! I was trying to think of Asians I know and just remembered her. SHE's my Hot Asian Girl, boyfriend or no.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't say that I approve of all this objectification of women of Eastern ancestry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Give it up Jake, pretending to care and "standing up for them" isn't going to get you your own Hot Asian Girl. You're not noble, you're a terrorist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who said that I wanted my own hot Asian girl? I want an Aryan Princess, bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:25 PM

    Raph isn't a girl... he isn't a man either though. Besides, Joanna has Raph. They are Joraphna.

    Tim really shouldn't complain: he has Talim. She's a WIND PRIESTESS for crying out loud!


    I figured I should start posting on bufford since scott and I are now, you know, married.


    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:48 AM

    Hey scotty what happened to posting back to back daily until today(Friday)? Just wonderin' peace

    ReplyDelete