Thursday, September 08, 2005

Game or Alternative Life Style?

First of all, I'm wicked pissed that I didn't get to post until today. But over the days since my last post I've been, in no particular order, manicured, unconsious, and shanghai-ed. Quickly I'll elaborate; manicured: I ended up being the last hot guy in town so two fine and sexy ladies called me up to join them at one of their houses... to watch Lifetime, paint our nails and talk about how you should never leave your kids with Major Dad. I pretended the clear coat nail hardener I put on my nails made my nails into adamantium... it was at that point when I realized that I was being too gay to attract these ladies, and too nerdy to attract the gays. Damnation!

So that shot Memorial/Labor/Kasmir Pulaski Day weekend, next up was Tuesday, which I completely phoned in. I did find out that I was allegedly told I would be going to Chicago today. So that's what I did. I took a nice little dinner cruise, ate some squash ravoli (much more appealing than squashed ravoli, which was what I thought they said in the first place). As we boarded I hopped in a picture with a random guy, then liked it so much I actually bought it (for a raping). Here's the picture:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
To people asking me about him I always say: "He's my half brother; I don't like to talk about it."

But onto the topic of this post. The thing leaching my time lately is a brilliant little game demo called F.E.A.R. What that stands for isn't important, the gist is it's a scary game. And really, it's just scary how good I've got at it. Where a battle of overwhelming odds against 20 clone soldiers was once frightening, I now laugh at the sheer mayhem possibilities. You see, I'm now good enough to pin people in... interesting poses with the spike gun... let's just take a look.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Clone troops love acupuncture! And I gleefully give them their fix. This one is being treated for excessive hunger, memory improvement, and also wanted to see if I could shoot one through his Doc Marten's.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here we have a lovely example of F.E.A.R. Yoga, I believe this position is called the "Blooming Lotus"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What have we here? Is one soldier helping another into the "Slinky Descending Stairs " position?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He is! And look how he nails it! It seems these soldiers are a close knit group. I wonder how they deal with the immense tension that must come with their evil henchmen gig?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh good Lord! Right in the hallway you guys? Seriously, don't ask don't tell is one thing, but you people aren't even trying! So this is why the Republicans aren't boycotting this game; it's guns and queer killing!


And that's all for now.

- Scott



Warning, the post you just viewed contained graphic depicitons of people I quite literally nailed to the wall. The squeamish may have wished to look away.

6 comments:

  1. Seriously... one of the greatest games ever. That and Burnout 3. And God of War. All awesome. Too bad I didn't take screenshots of the guy who's face I nailed the the ground, or the guy who I pegged to a table through his ass... with three spikes. All in the same spot, you can use your imagination. Ok, let's just say it isn't a one way street anymore.

    Greatest game ever, and it's not even out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:17 PM

    Scott I don't know about the game but the first part of your post had me laughing at loud at work again! Just some random guy? Really! Mom F

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart you so effing much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, I'm glad we've finally got to the point in our relationship where we can say things like that to one another. I effing heart the hell out of you as well. Whoa, 'effing heart'? That sounds like an awesome last name! I'm SO using that as an alias.

    Welcome to the blog Sarah, and thanks for the comments French family.

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's why you all are talking about the demo... I thought you just were all too cheap and were living off the free levels or something...
    The collective respect level has just raised back up to where it used to be...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah Corie, far from just living off the free levels. We've Pre-Ordered it.

    ReplyDelete