Monday, August 09, 2004

What is up?

Well, that was some weekend I had. Wild in every aspect you'd expect a Scott Gresham weekend to be...wild...in. Yeah. It was a weekend in no way resembling me hanging out at my house, with my parents.

That is, except in for the fact that it was pretty much exactly that. It was alright, I bagged a lot of well deserved rest. It's a strange kind of freedom, but I now know why the caged bird sings. Actually I spent the weekend bored enough that I was expecting the Fantanas to break in my door and offer me an orange soda and a vaguely sexy repititous dance.

Oooone more thing, (1000 cool points to whoever can name that reference) I went and saw The Bourne Supremacy again and sat at a resonable distance from the screen. Which is la te da, why the hell do I care, right? WRONG. I got to confirm my "shaky assed cam" theory. And confirmed it was. But why, why would they intentionally shoot a movie like this? Well I found out when I watched the credits. Apparently there was a union bylaw that states "Every eighteen (18) films Universal Films must hire Cocaine addicted Parkinsons Diseased Cameramen to utilize shoulder and hand mounted cameras in the fiming of the motion picture." Don't believe me? Go back and watch the last movie that fell under this 18 movie curse: Any Given Sunday

That's Hollywood I guess. Too bad it had to fall on this one, because other than that it was an excelent film. Didn't follow the book, but that didn't stop it from ROCKING. It's like Frank from ATHF says "I don't needs no instructions to know how to ROCK." Neither does Jason Bourne my friend. - Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment