Monday, August 02, 2004

Is this Captain Kirks log or what?

Ok, the reason I started a blog was to impart my random wisdom and insight on whatever struck my fancy. Have I done that? NoooOOOooooooo. I've been using it as a journal of my activities. Do I have Alzheimer's? Another emphatic no. So, lets take a break from that for a bit and revel in my insanity.


Today I had a class with a teacher that I really want to like. I do. But she's one of those teachers who has to clear everything with the class first. "Is it ok if we look at some slides?" "Is it ok if I move the test to Thursday?" I get the idea that she was one of those girls who was never in with the cool kids (me) and still wants to be. Tisk tisk. She's like the turkey in the lunchmeat section. There's blogona turkey, ham turkey, chicken turkey. Chicken turkey? Just be yourself little brother, I like you just the way you are. Come on turkey, if I didn't love you I wouldn't draw you. Constantly. On tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment