Monday, August 30, 2004

Because you care...

Hey there, yeah this is a rip off of Tim's template. But mine has more muted colors and more interesting content. I don't know if I'll move here for real, but I can at least point you in the right direction. www.geocities.com/gmoneydopefly That's my current web-residence. My issue with that locale, is that it looks like shizit. Although I do have lots of flexibility. I may be updating the style soon. Who knows, I might just move all my posts to here. We shall see. - Scott

1 comment:

  1. More interesting content?! Bullhonkey! You're just embarrassed that I already picked the coolest template and you had to settle for a pale imitation! Of course you know, this means war.

    P.S. Did you know that ?! (as in "More interesting content?!") is an officially recognized punctuation mark known as an "interrobang"? In typography, it's formed by superimposing the exclamation point over the question mark and is used to "punctuate rhetorical statements where neither the question nor an exclamation alone exactly serves the writer." Seriously, check it out. http://www.interrobang-mks.com/ I just thought I'd mention that because "interrobang" is the greatest name for a punctuation mark ever. Ah, the things you learn during internships...

    ReplyDelete