Saturday, May 20, 2006

"I'll gladly post Tuesday, for a week off today"

Not really. I hope to post tonight. But there are suddenly no less than 35 people vying for my attention in town. Whisking me away from my home on adventures like some collective version of Gandalf. But don't think I'm out of idea, just steam --by the time I crash down on my bed anyway. Also I don't usually post under the influence. And lots of mead has flown my way this week. When former teachers are bartending, you just have to show up and order fufu drinks don't you?

Anyway, I do have some partially completed posts out there. And two of them took a left turn to serious (as much so as I can muster) introspection. Bulleted list of what's to come (possibly tonight, they'll have the date started on them when I post, so it'll appear to have posted from a couple of days ago.

  • Bathrooms. Public/private.
  • Questioning my own thinking. I'm at the age where I start to realize when I seriously inspect my motives how old some of my assumptions are. When the last time you gave any thought to an issue you were 15, maybe it's time to go over it again.
  • Capture the Flag. Too awesome.
  • Getting busted by the man. And laughing my way through it.
  • Art School Confidential, my opinions.
See? Content! Sorry I've gotten so summer'd up. I'll get back to posting... after the skiing. See you then kids.

- Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment