Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I throw myself on the mercy of the blogosphere

And I do so knowing that there is none. But allow me to apologize anyway. I know. I know. I'm pulling a totally Tapeworm here. And not the kind that comes out of an infested person. The Timmy kind. And really, that's the worse of the two.

So I'm sorry for not posting as regularly as usual this week, we're headed into finals here at Bobby Mo (also known as Bizarro U.) And I'm loaded down like a rented mule with back homework, studying for finals, and gi-normous projects. One of my projects is just a dream, I got promoted to group leader after our hissy-fit-man-bitch of a group leader took his THIRD vacation of the 10 week quarter. And even when he was here he was a total tyrant. So, now the group's mine. And he's demoted. Man is he pissed at me. So it's probaby not the healthiest, most productive group of all time.

I also have to create a presentation on the Liar's Paradox for my Discreet math class. I choose not to be insulted that the teacher selected "what she thought we would enjoy most" and then gave me something about lying. What are you saying Prof. McKinstry? Huh? Let's get it all out in the open. Although she made up for her potential insult the day she came in hopped up on steroids and pain killers waving her arms around and acting really hyper. To see a 65 year old woman, who is normally reserved to the point of making Mother Teresa think "Hey bitch, loosen up", say "Don't want to alarm you guys or just be like GRRRRRR (while she raised her hands over her head in the "monster scaring you"position) was hilarious beyond words. I laughed so hard there were tears. TEARS!

But anyway, this is just a quick "I can't post, post" and I'm doing it in an SQL class. Hopefully I'll be able to tell you all about my theories, the WADWUS, and some pretty great stories later in the week. That's all for now kids. Stay tuned.

- Scott

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:25 PM

    Yeah!!!!! Scott posted.
    I thought Rob had done away with you since your post hadn't changed in a week. Mom F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!! Comment from Mom French. Score! Seriously. That's pretty rare. It's like finding a non-virginal Star Wars fan. So, thanks.

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. A) Ummm... What demoted me off #1, #4 and #5??!!!!
    B) And #3 is just randomly not there because____?
    C) you are just finally finding out about Facebook?

    anyway, have a happy wednesday!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. #A) What ruling the charts for one week isn't good enough for you? People want fresh material, and I needed a reason to keep you at one. I couldn't remember if you had seen Swingers or not, so on credit, I left you at #2. That's pretty good

    #B) Me and #3 had quite the argument. 3 moved out and is currently in L.A. trying to get on the David Letterman show as the number three in his top 10 lists. Apparently it wants nothing to do with comedy anymore.

    #C) NO I'M NOT JUST FINDING OUT ABOUT FACEBOOK! I've known since before most of my friends after a segment on TechTV a year and a half ago. But I had to petition the Facebook to include my campus, which after 14 months of requests, they finally did. That's why I'm late to the party. But I'm catching up.

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:28 PM

    Glad to make your day! I always read you blog, it is just sometimes I have to start it one day and finish it the next. Mom F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha.... Mom made a joke. That made me laugh. And proud. I would comment on Scott's lack of posting, but frankly I'm not around a whole lot lately, or when I am I'm sleeping. Letterman's Top Ten sucks. Great idea, probably has been some good ones in the past, but any more its like the laugh track on a sitcom. People instinctivly laugh at every line even though scarcly a trace of humor can be found. So who do I endorse? Leno? Conan? No, Jon Stewart. Now THAT's a funny man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously. I mean, I like Leno, but he's not my absolute favorite. Like you that's probably Stewart, or maybe even Conan. They're too different to rank against one another I'd say. But I enjoy the hell out of both of their shows.

    And oh yeah... Letterman sucks!

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:06 PM

    Scott, thanks for posting! It's been a little sad without some new stuff that I really shouldn't laugh at but find myself thinking about how funny you really are at random times throughout the day. And I was thinking about that number 3 that is so lonely...
    Grade A(my) Woman

    ReplyDelete