Thursday, June 30, 2005

Blogging powers... ACTIVATE!

Good news everybody. As of 21 days from now, my blog will be one year old. In celebration of this monumentous occasion, I'm going all friggin' out. We're throwing the first annual Blog Bash at El Casa Scott (y Rob). This is the official invatation. I'd like to have it on the 11th or 18th of June. Festivities kick off at my place around 7:00. And what festivities they'll be. I'm saving the details for later, but trust me they'll be pretty extravagant. Hit me up in the comments with your prefered day.

As far as blogging for today, I like Joseph of the Bible, turn to dreams for inspiration. And quite a dream I had. Basically I inadvertantly stole a little girl's bike. I didn't realize I was on the wrong one for quite some time, but when I did the tires started smoking, then caught fire. I paniced, because the little girl was my cousin and I was ruining her bike (somehow). In response I threw it into a soupy, chest deep, undried concret quagmire, which completed the ruining. I then explained the situation to Caroline Holmes as a laugh track went off every time I finished speaking. Later on, I was at the mall with three guys from my college perfoming a very beautiful version of Adoramus te Christe as we looked for the Gap. Later I met up with Tim and Josh Tapeworm (who were dying whilst playing a Jester, and being over-enthusiastic for Tim's antics as he ran a hand through his giant, faux-red flock of Seagulls hair... respectively).

Then I woke up. I think I was crying at the time even. Weird dream. I looked up the meanings behind everything and it turns out that I should sacrifice my firstborn, and store seven years worth of grain. So yeah, I should be getting to work on conceiving a first born (and while I'm at it, three or four children, I'm all for the attempt!) And also on that grain thing too. I think I'll just raid the personal stores of Tom Cruise. What? I know he's not fat. But he's batshit crazy. You just know he has some kind of stockpile, as dictated by L. Ron Hubbard in what he intended to be a science fiction book. And that's all for now. Be sure to RSVP.

- Scott

4 comments:

  1. P.S. Because of your excellent post Amy, 3 reconsidered and came back to comedy. As a tribute, he's now listing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got interested in looking at some Scientology indoctrination, and look at this little gem I found from the offical website. On the front page no less:

    "The fastest growing religious movement on earth, Scientology has become a firmly established and active force for positive change in the world in less than half a century. In a word, Scientology works."

    In a word? That's two words. Apparently it works so well it's attracted absolutely NO editors or mathematicians. Just celebrities who think Kabbalah is too much of a fad.


    - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Your comment made me laugh. It also makes me laugh that even after I post my comment, you will still be the author of more than 50% of your own response. .sad.

    We did a unit on Scientology in my senior religion class. It sure is messed up. I don't remember why, but I remember it is. They have like layers to it, and they don't let you out, and if you show any interest, they won't leave you alone until you join. NEVER give your real name/information to them! They will stalk you.

    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:48 PM

    I don't really have anything to say about your post, but I just thought I would tip the scales in favor of you not being a dork by having at least 2 non-you comments to 2 you comments. ~Later

    ReplyDelete