Monday, February 07, 2005

In his singing debut...

OK, so technically it debuted last year on Valentines Day. But it's a classic. If you know me you'll notice it's a bit out there, but I was feeling slap happy and made this little piece of wonderment. For those of you bummed about V-Day and the boy/girl relations that come about because of it, take a look at this and laugh (and realize that someone else is getting less ass than you...)





It is a thing of beauty beyond the ability of mere words to describe. Click the picture, and enjoy. Just make sure the speakers are cranked...I wish it could have been louder.

- Scott

4 comments:

  1. Classic. Although I like the one where you screw up singing that song about Bilbo Baggins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I like that one too. I like it especially because not only am I doing something so geeky the UN should pass a law prohibiting me from ever having sex, I'm doing it poorly.

    The other part about it is that it's pretty obvious that I'm reading, I mean worse than the DeNiro debacle on SNL. And somehow, it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was SO worried he was going to start taking clothes off halfway through that. I actually had to re-watch it after that fear had been put to rest. You need help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:51 PM

    As scary as it was to watch, absolutely hilarious.

    Zac

    ReplyDelete