Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So. Busy. Must. Post...

Recently I've felt like I'm stretched to my limit. I'm ridiculously busy; between classes, girlfriends, and work I'm like a postal worker on speed. And like that postal worker I'm savoring the thought of going a little crazy. Though, to be fair, I don't intend to shoot anyone. But if I could actually fire bullets into abstract concepts I'd be going through clips like Fiddy.

Basically this is my "Civil War Letter Home"-style post to let you know that things are hellish on the front. I know not what kind of hardtack I'll be eating (either raman or Life cereal), nor when I might seek repreive from the ravages of academia. But I take solace in knowing that, like Cincinattus, when my campaign is over I'll have my farm (blog) to return to. Unless those fucking Plebians start with me, because so help me Gods...

Anyway I just wanted all you away from the fighting to know that I'm hanging in there... at least for now.

- Scott

P.S. If you'd like a better idea of where I'm at, stress-wise, watch this short, informational film. (The highest quality I could find too. So don't blame me.)


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:01 AM

    Scotter Watter stay the course. The war will be won and you will come home in victory! It is always darkest before the dawn; it is not fatal or final, anything worth earning costs you something, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger....Now don't make me write these things again. I know how you hate this. We love you and expect the best from you. (No pressure.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I really do appreciate the sentiment. But I have to say that I'm now motivated, not by the speech, but by the threat that you might someday splash more cliches across my comments section.

    I would call Guntren (or whoever our lawyer is now) and explain the situation. Because I feel like you probably owe royalties to some Disney writer. The one who does the heartfelt speech as the hockey team is about to lose the game. "You gotta win in here guys *gestures to heart* before you can win out there *gestures to ice rink*"

    But thanks.

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott, you KNOW you made that speech yourself - right before THIS happened:

    http://gmoneydopefly.blogspot.com/2006/05/slappers-and-thigh-highs.html

    ReplyDelete