Sunday, January 16, 2005

Yick, coughing sound, vomit

The more I watch the news the more I'm totally convinced that it's only trying to gross me out. For instance, today I saw a story about the new oldest woman to give birth. She was 66 years old, and lives in Romania. She delivered the baby by caesarean section, and was artificially inseminated.

And that's when the jokes started:

  • "Yeah she delivered by C-Section and the afterbirth was dust."
  • "I'm sorry but she had a face like an old catcher's mitt. It wasn't like she was artifically inseminated because it was safer, it was pretty much her only option."
  • "No kidding, I remember the last story about her"
  • "What was that"
  • "The time she walked by the sex shop and all the dildo's shrivled up"
I'm sorry, but that's just hilarious. Congratulations for bringing another person into a third world nation. Because there's a real shortage, I'm sure doctors will spread the word "Good news, we can knock up the hags and repopulate these industrious, profiting nations" "Huzzah!" "Next order of buissness: raising the 'middle aged' status to 15 years old."


5 comments:

  1. You really need to link some pictures on here Scotty. I mean, I feel like I'm missing the meat of this article not knowing what this old woman or her kid looks like. I mean, she may be a GILF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touche Rob, and well played. I scoured the internet for pictures of her, but all I could find was a picture of her baby. It looks like a treasure troll without all the cuteness. I guess I'll post its picture. Why not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Scott. Maybe it's a BILF.
    You're still my arch-nemisis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rob, it's creepy how fast you replied to my comment. As soon as I refreshed to look at my own comment (I'm vein, shoot me. But not in the face it's too beautiful for words) there was yours. I'm just a little spooked right now. I think I'm going to have to go to Church now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day, everybody!

    ReplyDelete