Sunday, October 03, 2004

But I have good news...

This happened to me awhile ago. I was watching something on FOX and it went to commercial and since I couldn't find the remote I decided to watch the commercials. So I'm sitting in my recliner and the most hilarious reality show ad comes on. Tiny House: the love was real, but the house was built too small.

I laughed my ass off. Only on FOX I was thinking. Although I was also looking forward to watching it. I was like this is going to be an awesome show. Then it told me that I could save 15% on car insurance. It's a f*cking commercial for car insurance. CURSE YOU GEICO. I mean I expect this kind of thing from Saturday Night Live, but from Geico? I went from joy to sheer rage in about 30 seconds. Did anyone else get duped? - Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment