Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Location, Location, Location

You never really take those old standby cliches seriously. But most of them have a grain of truth buried beneath their worn surfaces. Like old hookers. I learned something today, (man you feel like Doogie Houser when you write that) I learned that real estate applies to everything. Like where you sit in class. Now generally where I sit is the place to be, but there are some feng shui type things to consider. Window seats are always a bonus, particularly the one where I have a view of the blonde's rack.

But when location is really important is when signs are involved. Like wet paint signs. Like "Hey we just painted the front steps like an hour ago so don't go out this way in your favorite shoes signs" Say what you will about my literacy, but that kind of thing catches my eye. It's just for the fact that they put the sign, ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE F*CKING BUILDING. Now, comming from outside it's pretty bloody ovbious that the stairs are painted. The whole glistening in the light of the lamp post thing pretty much cracks that case. But when you're pretending to be a fast food ninja with whopper wrappers on your hands and a black tee-shirt around your head and you jump out the front door of your building, only to almost slip on the admitedly ovbious wet paint it's something quite different.

So thank YOU Cedar Point. Way to go on that one, now if you could just fix that spiked log that's supposed to swing down from overhead when I open my front door you could be a grade A, Kevin from Home Alone booby trap house. Now I'll just go rinse off my shoes in my bath tub...-Scott

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:04 AM

    I am posting a comment because I am a pushover.

    Oh, and Scott is the coolest guy ever. EVER.

    -- Jake

    ReplyDelete