Thursday, September 02, 2004

JoJo is HOW OLD?!

Uh ho. I almost pulled an R. Kelly. Why is this kind of information not plastered across the bottom of the screen on MTV? You're flipping through the channels and you come across a girl that's singing like she's at least Hilary Duff aged. (Not that's she's even as attractive as Hilary, but she seems a bit more alert and less like a facade.) Then later on you find out she's 13! What the hell is this country comming to. I'm starting to believe the whole too much estrogen in chicken breasts. Seriously, this kind of crap has to stop.

Besides, she's THIR-FRIGGIN-TEEN YEARS OLD. What the hell does she have to sing about? "I got a note in class, somebody likes me, do I check yes, no or maaaaybe?" Or maybe something about how she's super psyced to get her braces off!!! And she could do a blues-y song about how she had to eat her mom's meatloaf last night, bummer! That's great, and maybe she could perform at her middle school's variety show, but GET THE HELL OFF MTV. That is all - Scott

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:25 PM

    "Show me your face.... I'm going to piss on you..." I saw R. Kelly the other day. He told me, "How do you go making a video about me pissing on a girl." I asked him, "How do you go make a video about you pissing on a girl?" Thanks Dave. Well then, comments from me, the anonymous... hmm.... gots nothing. Alight, I'm out.

    -The Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, tell me about it. I mean, I have pedophilic tendencies with MTV sometimes (not so much now that Lindsay's legal), but that's just ridiculous. I mean, I'd totally make out with Jojo. And that's just wrong.

    What's also wrong is how easy it is to type Hoho or Joho when you're trying to type Jojo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:32 PM

    The real problem with MTV is the complete distortion of a person's height. Look at Britney, she's about 5'2", yet for some reason I have her at about 5'7". Jojo is the same way. I think her actual height is about 5'. Yet on MTV she looks like a tall, normal, 18-22 perfectly legal smoke'n hottie. But, I think if seen in real life, you'd definitely know that she's a 13 year old midget. Damn MTV for tricking us all, making a criminal out of everyone. -The Anon-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:59 PM

    i wanted to know how old jojo was because when i was 13 i looked like it not like a 21 year old women with kids. and its amazing what make-up can do. i wonder if jojo knew how to dance before she hired someone to teach her.(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:03 PM

    when bowwow was 13 he looked 10 what did they do to jojo she thinks shes 18 but someone should remind her shes 13 a little over 12 wow.........

    ReplyDelete