Monday, September 13, 2004

How much did you miss me??

this is an audio post - click to play

That's right I'm back, the postings have been a bit erratic lately, but I'm making up for it now. Beware this blog entry is going to be all over the place...

In case you're wondering about the order, listen to the audio first, then read this. Anyway, that was pretty bad. Fortunately from attending RMC I'm used to hanging around nerds and generally defective people. It's like being the last piece of bread in the bag without any mold on it I guess. I just have to stay nice and fungi free, that's my plan.

Anyway, I'll fill you in on what's been up in my world lately. My car stereo broke, through no fault of my own (although I did help it in the transistion...) and I've been listening to my damn portable CD player with headphones. Before you say it, yes I know it's illegal. But it's one of those evil suppressive laws. We let deaf people drive right? Why not the temporarily hearing otherwise engaged I say. I consider it an act of civil disobedience, in protest. I'm like the people in Nazi Germany who tried to cross the border without their papers. THAT's how rebel I am. Until the replacement stereo gets here anyway.

Also, it seems that I'm being Shanghaied by the various people I know to write for things they find interesting. It started with Stevo telling me about a position at the main EQ2 community site (http://eq2.ogaming.com if you're interested). I had been following that site for a long time and to write for it would be amazing. So I applied, posted this blog as my resume and was accepted. Sadly I was so busy, as a working girl on nickel night, and I could hardly reply for another few days and had to think about it (as he explained it, suddenly it was a much larger job than I had guessed) and when I replied it had been quite awhile. I haven't heard back yet, but I'm hopeful.

The second was when my English professor drafted me to write for the school paper. Yeah, that's right I'm going to have my own column. Take THAT world, my opinions are getting published...You know I think I'm going to get myself kicked out of college if I'm not careful with this gig. Hmm, might still be worth it. Things to think about - Scott

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:45 PM

    Once again your stupidity is only exemplified by your own arrogance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again Zac has no grasp of the english language and futilely attempts to use big words to insult me. FOOL! I should delete your post, except that it is such a monument to how great I am in compairson to you. - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:18 AM

    Man, how did you know? Oh well, any way kudos on the School paper, you will have fun with that. The EQ thing also sounds like a great oppurtunity for ya, something you could possibly put on your resume one day. And by the way am i one of those nerdy defective "people" you hang out with at school. -Zac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:30 PM

    Oh, and this is Leonai... he did get accepted 100% and will start posting his crazy writing style about the insane EQ2 Community in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete