Monday, December 06, 2004

On the phone...

Hi friends, I'm on the phone with TicketBastard customer service. So while I'm waititng I thought I'd make a quick post (the snowball that turns into the avalanche of the next mega post) but I was flipping through Natalie Portman (my future wife) pictures and came across one that might well be the most beautiful/sexy Nat pic ever. I thought I'd share this vision of the goddess Natalie with you all. After all, it is the season for giving. So here it is:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Ahh, that was nice. Completely washed away the frustrations of the customer support system, and the muziak they were playing. - Scott

3 comments:

  1. ehn, I've seen more flattering pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hot...
    want to touch...
    Wait. She's got Pink Hair.
    What the hell is that about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's from the movie "Closer" she plays a stripper. Let's just say it's worth seeing, even though they cut out the nudity (here's hoping for the Director's Cut). - Scott

    ReplyDelete