Thursday, December 09, 2004

My Fantasy Date

I promised Tim that I would post the two page Chloe Sullivan paper when I get it back from my teacher, and I will. But I haven't gotten it back yet, so what could I post? I was thinking about this as I was watching ABC Family today and something came to mind. It was a conversation I had with Tim a long time ago but one that rings true to this day. Here's an excerpt:

Scott: "You know, if I could have a threesome with any two people on TV, I would choose the Gilmore Girls."
Tim: "Yeah, that's just wrong...but I see what you mean"

I know full well that when I'm famous this post will be uncovered and come back to bite me in the ass. To this end I say "Hi future self, drive it on home to those girls for me!" But I stand by it. I mean come on, they just work so well together, they always know what the other is thinking. And they both seem to shag like minxes. Given, Rory's count is only about 5 or less. But her innocence is sexy; this would be tempered by Lorelai's years, nay decades (I mean she had Rory at 16), of experience and their passions (for me) would burn so hot as to make any discrepancies in sexual talent moot. Frankly I don't think I would ever be happy without them again.

Now I have a raging (I realize by including the word raging in this post I leave myself open for jokes...BUT AT LEAST YOU HAVE TO COMMENT, freeloaders) debate going on in my head as to whether or not I want it to be with the actresses (Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham), or the actual Gilmore Girls themselves. On the one hand, the first option deprives me of that Gilmore banter that I'd imagine they would be doing...even while getting busy. And I'm a big fan of that banter, I'm a banter-er myself and I think I could hold my own. On second thought, let them hold my own, but I'll keep up my end of the conversation. Come to think of it their ends should keep me up. Ok enough innuendo, I'm serious here. Get with the program brain. Back to the original thought, they play off one another so well I have to infer that this would translate into the bedroom as well. However, on the other hand the actresses actually exist. So it's quite the debate...with myself. But in the end I'd say: Advantage: Gilmore Girls.
- Scott

P.S. Could I have crammed any more innuendo into that?! I think not, count up the innuendo. We'll do this like the Jar of Jelly Beans at the supermarket, the closest to the actual number wins.

P.P.S. (I just said Pee Pee, add one to the innuendo count) Tim, I'll post that Chloe paper ASAP.

6 comments:

  1. This is what I'm talking about, man. What the hell are we supposed to say to that? Except for possibly, "Yeah, that's just wrong...but I see what you mean." But I've already said that.

    The thought of the banter continuing whilst in the act, while amusing to picture, is extremely disturbing. That's a lot of talking. And you can only banter for so long about your johnson. Trust me, I've tried. Bantering about YOUR johnson, I mean.

    And I must say that I'm surprised you went with the Gilmore Girls on this one rather than your beloved Smallville. I don't watch that show, but I almost do for the girls alone. I'd consider a Chloe/Lana hookup, I don't care what Rob says about Chloe. Maybe throw Lois in there just for kicks, what the hell.

    Speaking of Rob, I had a three-way with him and his girl last night. A three-way PHONE CONVERSATION, that is! It was ridiculously dorky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, you really screwed things up with my friend Keri because of your astounding lack of Killers knowledge. Way to go, man. That's gotta be some kind of new record for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not meeting a girl and yet ruining my chances with her? Oh Tim, I thought you knew me better than that. It happens almost everyday! I like to think of it as weeding out the girls that wouldn't have got me anyway. But I don't think the damage is terminal, besides didn't you say she was too tall?

    Anyway, as far as the Smallville threesome goes, yeah that's a thought I guess. But I've developed this dislike of Lana. I mean, I'd still do it to her proper, but no cuddling for her afterward! Come back, one year! There's a better reason than that though, I mean I really like Chloe. So why ruin it with cheap sex? Let's go for the 100 dollar sex when the time comes. I feel the same way about Rory, just not as strongly. She's awesome, but a bit too precocious. I mean, I just feel like her emotions/feelings are a bit burried beneath the surface. That said, I'd still go for her. But I think I feel more strongly for Chloe...You know what I have better things to do than debate this. The Gilmore Girls are the waaaay better threesome. Although I've always wanted to see a Chloe/Lana hookup. - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've decided to sit this post out Scotty... Trust me on this one--I don't think Tim or you would appreciate the input I would want to give. But lets just say that I hope that you do well with your GGirls/Chole endevors, 'cause frankly, I'm not interested in them anyways. So it really works out well for all parties involved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, come on Rob. You know I like a little dissonance. Let's hear your viewpoint, ESPECIALLY if it differs from Tim's and mine. That's the kind I enjoy hearing most. I don't want it all the time, but everyone agreeing all the time makes you feel like you're in some cult. So, why not just post your thoughts. Even if they're bad. - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chloe makes my skin crawl. I loathe her. I want to note this has nothing to do with Allison Mack and her possible hotness - I just hate Chloe. Why? Its just one of those things, where when you have someone who is all about Chloe/Lana, it tends to happen that they hate the other. Besides, its fun to hate someone.

    Now as far as Gilmore Girls, I "understand" the concept of the banter, and it's potential appeal, but I chose to not get involved with any other shows other than Smallville, Southpark and The Daily Show. So when you keep a show like GG at an arms length, and not allow it to consume you... The "Banter" comes off a bit ridiculous and irritating. When Mom's watching the show we both have klenax on hand. Her's to wipe the tears of joy/sadness encurred by the show, and mine's to wipe the blood from my ears from the non-stop, non-breathing, non-possible-for-anyone-to-think-that-fast-and-ramble-so-much-about-so-little "banter." (And all this talk of realism coming from a guy who loves Smallville... I'm not saying GG sucks, "I" just don't like it.) Lana's the only girl for me... oh yeah, and I guess my girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete