Saturday, December 04, 2004

Because I enjoy "borrowing"

Rob French, over at Rob's Office Space always posts intersting links. Some of them I've seen, some I haven't. I like to think of myself as a savant of all things internet, so not too much surprises me (but the Death comic was hilarious and new). But anyway, I finally have a link of my own. My good friend Karen showed me this. I'd say it's worth passing on. So, good little soldier that I am, here is me passing it on.

Click here.

It's pretty clever. I thought it was some lame "hot or not" or "secret crush" thing. It isn't, in fact this is one of the most clever things I've seen on the internet in awhile. Homestar Runner aside. Well I'm currently shirking my duties, so I'll get back to them. Sorry for the lousy post. - Scott

P.S. Everyone do this, if you're reading my work you're obligated. Now I'm out like Bush's cabinet.

2 comments:

  1. There you go Scott. Its done.
    Hope you can put it all to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob, didn't actually mean to get you on this one. I was more out to find out who was going to my blog but not posting. And that I did. Also found out some interesting things about those people. Schweet. Oh well, fairly harmless stuff. I'm not even reading those from males. So don't worry - Scott

    ReplyDelete