Monday, November 01, 2004

Smoking blunts and bustin' caps in whitey

Sorry kids, I know how much you love me. I hereby dedicate myself to posting no less than twice a week. Although I will note how well my silent treatment worked. It was like a hunger strike of no updates. And what happened? Friends came crawling out of the woodwork to tell me about it. Two of them even commented (thank you Rob, and Timmy). That's all I want people, I'm doing it all for you. Jeez.

In other news, my costume was a huge success. The smarter people got it, the idiots I didn't care about anyway. There was a friggin pantload of other funny costumes. But at the top of the list were Nathan Rice as an ostrich, and Ryan Kanakallan as Smoky The Bear...with a joint. What a great audience. As Cady (of Mean Girls) pointed out, Halloween for girls is the opportunity to dress like a skank and not be labeled a skank. And oh how glorious the pseudo-skanks were. From the naughty school teacher complete with ruler and pupil to punish, to the various "See the ears I'm a *fill in animal here*." Yeah, you're an animal...now I get beastiality. (Was that one toke over the line?) Answer: yeah probably. I had a hella good time. And not just because it was Halloween, because I was drunk!

But even the sober times moved along nicely. Saturday night I had dinner at the Bar-B-Que place in Champaign. Very nice, there's this huge cage structure in the center of the 'establishment' with one table in it at the very base. Thanks to my quick wit and good lucks, that's where we sat. I proceeded to order everything the waitress suggested (which started out with 2 big appetizers) . This confused the hell out of her. And I went on and on with it. Tried to order some Merlot. Then slapped Nathan for forgetting my ID. Fun fun, all in all a very good night.

I came home Sunday night and recouperated from my wild weekend. Pretty uneventful that day sadly, but for a day I just wanted to sleep through, it was perfect. Today, I've cheifly played Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Good game. In the beginning it's a little depressing (as I would imagine being a young black man in the ghetto would be) but after you start comming up in the world it's better. I like to yell anti-white things as I cap crackas. Or beaners. Or ricers. Good times.

Also, the writing for that EQ site continues. So that takes a bit o' time. Which I suppose is better than taking my bit o' honey. Because if they tried that I'd have to pop a cap in their asses - Scott

5 comments:

  1. Bit o' honey might possibly be the grossest candy on the face of the earth. If I ever got that crap on Halloween, I proceeded to egg the ever-loving crap out of the offending house.

    No, that's not true. If I did that, State Representative Tom Ryder surely would have been defeated in the next election. And would have been the end of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! What a shame it would have been if State Representative Beck Bristo....err Tom Ryder had lost an election! The only thing more embarrassing than that, that I can think of is if he just quit in the middle of a term. Wait a second....

    BTW, that's just more bit-o-honey for me. CRACKA. - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Scotty, I gotta ask...
    Is this purely a "Moment of Blackness" brought upon by the new GTA? Or are you just more in tune with your African Ancestory than I had before imagined.

    Anyways, I'm glad to see you posting again. I may actual stop by this little hole in the wall blog you got going on here a little more frequent.

    Keep up the good work, and don't let Whitey get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm sitting here at work, doing absolutely nothing that warrants pay, and I noticed your profile for the first time. (Actually, I've noticed it before, but I'm commenting on it now.)

    Why the dig at your friend Tim in the list of books? Is it because I made fun of The Message? Because a lot of people make fun of The Message. Brother Josh (who's a Dominican priest now) will back me up on this. He's at seminary. There are people who think those who read the King James Version are dupes of Satan, let alone The Message. I don't agree, I'm just saying. Why the hate?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rob, thanks for stopping by. My hole in the wall blog is going to be updated tomorrow too, man I'm a blog-amo. Like a dynamo but...blogtastic. Also, yeah the blaxploitation of this particular post is a one shot deal. Like S

    Timmy, you're right. I was just kidding. I had forgotten you said that, and then that I wrote that until you mentioned it. So, in an attempt to make repariations I've taken one final cue from the black community (specifically Missie Elliot) and flipped it. It's now a compliment. Congrats. Now be happy mon. - Scott

    ReplyDelete