Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Bunch of complainers, all of you

But I'm doing it all for you. So, my loving public, the 'shitty' post has been moved. Bonus points to whoever finds it first. Since I don't have much to post about currently I'll post one I've been saving for emergency use. The glass is broken, we might as well use it so here goes:

The dean of my school, in addition to the academic advisors selected me and 3 others as the student representatives of the college. How elite, how amazing, blah, blah, blah. We had this 10 week training period, we attended seminars on leadership, mentoring, being a douche, professionalism, etc. Then for the culmination they took us to Chicago, where we had a ceremony in the Walnut Room. Tre sophisticated.

Anyway, they wanted us to present a slick, professional image to the incomming students (those that we, I, would be responsible for). The dean/academic advisors decided it would be a good idea for us to have a card to give to them. The thing that caught my attention was that we would be designing and producing the cards ourselves. This was their greatest downfall. I got in trouble for it, but not too much. Just a scolding, probably because they thought it was pretty funny themselves. So, without further adieu, here is my business card that I present to all (female) freshmen and hand out around the community:





Giggedy giggedy, OHHHH Yeah! - Scott

9 comments:

  1. http://gmoneydopefly.blogspot.com/2004/10/scotty-2-hotty-and-3-ply-nightmare.html
    FOUND IT! Its before "My Mom the Diplomat" What do I win? It better be good dammit!

    And your card didn't show up for me. I don't know if its a temporary or permanent problem, but I don't see it. Kudos on getting in trouble however!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You win a pony, david. And as for it not showing up...no idea. Works for me. I'll try it at school tomorrow, maybe it's something about only working on the local machine. Who knows. Not the computer major, that's fo' shur.

    I can't believe you actually looked for it, although it might have shown up on that little recent post bar. In which case you get NO pony. I'll send it to you if all else fails. Then I'll repost. - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't happen to take any of your amazing business card design from Mean Girls, did you? You remember...Kevin G - Math Genius/Badass MC...

    Yeah, I love that movie. I'm not ashamed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:49 AM

    *swoons*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why yes, I proudly steal from Mean Girls. Although he was a Badass MC, and I'm a pimp. There is a subtle difference.

    Also, who is swooning? Or maybe the better question is who *isn't* swooning. But seriously people, if you're going to publicly swoon, at least own up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hate those freaking drive-by swooners. I get them all the time, trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:26 AM

    It was me that swooned. Sorry for the confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Anonymous, it was YOU that swooned. Thanks, that clears it up. But just for the hell of it, why don't we just try it this way. What is your name? - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:20 PM

    LMAO @ anonymous swooner... Damn we may not know her name but we know shes blonde at least.

    == Zero ==

    ReplyDelete