Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Did you really think we would let you get away with it?!

Timmy timmy timmy, (if you were Beetlejuice you would have just popped up with some zany adventure) I really appreciate what you do for our blogging triad. But you tried to get ahead of us with that widescreen stuff. I'm not going to leave it like this, I just don't want you getting too cocky. I can copy you in a heartbeat. And will.

Anyway, today was quite a day. I had two presentations to give. Both were hilarious and at least B work. Score! I'm too burned out to care about grades at this point. The first was a powerpoint, and I left a lot of jokes in it that I meant to delete for the presentation. Fortunately only one was noticed. And it was about beer.

The second presentation was less smooth. You see, I was once told that I was appointed editor of the school paper. I might have mentioned it once or twice to some people, I can be midly narsistic. Sadly, I forgot to go to the weekly newspaper staff meeting. For three weeks. That didn't sit well with the professor who oversees the paper. In fact you could say she was pissed. And what does this have to do with my second presentation you ask? Well, she was the guest evaluator. Joy.

Sos, I get up infront of my professional development class and gave this big spiel about how I would be good for such and such position etc. I got some jokes in at various points. Seemed to go well. As I'm walking back to my seat someone says "You might want to zip up your fly." No way. No way did that just happen. Sure enough...look down...zip up. Damn. "Do I get points taken off for that?" I asked. "Or maybe I get some seduction points added?" I said with a (rediculously) attractive gleam in my eye. That got the best laugh of the day. So my work was done. Oh yeah, the professor (who looks good, even when angry) wasn't giving me the stink eye either. All in all, mission accomplished.

One final thing for this, somewhat worthless post, I screwed up the quote thing over on http://xrobfrenchx.blogspot.com. So I reckon I'll post my own 80's movie quote. You guys have the challenge of telling me what movie it came from and (if possible) the scene. Here goes:

"Kick him in the nards!!"
"What?!"
"Kick him in the nards so he can't follow you."
[Kicks wolfman in nards]
"Wow! Wolfman has nards!!"

1000000 cool points if you get this one.

(Widescreen is Copyright Timmy Tapeworm Industries 2004, 80's Quote Game is Copyright Rob French Comedy Inc 2004.)

7 comments:

  1. DAAAAMMMMMMNNNN YOOOOOOOOU GRESHAAAAAAAAAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the "Damn You Gresham."
    Nice quote game, you motherfucker.
    But I thought I'd just cinch this one real quick like:

    The name of the movie is "The Monster Squad" and for your information it's "nards" not "nads." And its when wolfman has the fat kid cornered.

    Hey, here's an idea. Save the quotes for my game, and how about you be creative and make up your own. But I guess I will share a portion of my cool points with you, just because you choose an awesome quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was debating nads, vs. nards. Nards actually won, but I forgot to change it. Well, I see my good friend Mr. Angry is back in town. Hey there Mr. Angry, have you seen Rob? And what's with the profanity on my blog? Come now, I'm just borrowing things from the two of you. All in good fun, no offense, etc. Chill yo. I'm not going to do a recurring thing. I just messed up on your blog twice so I thought I'd set it right on mine.

    Anyway I'm off to change it to nards. And I have a really good story for tomorrow, but I think I'll make you guys wait until then. *Mutters*...couple of people damning me on my own site...what is the internet comming to?...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:59 PM

    scottthecool33: Post on my blog
    scottthecool33: about how great I am
    scottthecool33: Lol
    Jakey McJake: ok
    scottthecool33: Everyone is bashing this week
    scottthecool33: bastards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:00 PM

    Oh, yeah. Scott is more awesome than Tim and Rob COMBINED. And stuff. But only because combining Tim and Rob together would be playing God, which is totally not awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:01 PM

    uhhh...."-- Jake" should be at the end of that lost comment. And this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jake, I know who you are and know where you live. You might want to watch what you say, you wouldn't want to upset Tim and I together. With our powers combined, we are a force Captain Planet himself wouldn't want to reckon with.

    Ahh Scotty, just a little good-hearted family banter. I'm more or less just bitter 'cause I'm suppost to be the one who actually knows HTML, and the last one to jump on the widescreen bandwagon.

    P.S. I had a huge revelation this morning on the way to work, and you can look forward to it on my blog for today/this weekend.

    P.S.S. Even though I knew the Monster Squad quote in a heartbeat... I still haven't figured out the one you mentioned on my site yesterday. I feel like I know it, but can't put a finger on it.

    ReplyDelete