Tuesday, November 16, 2004

A loving look back...

I realize I haven't been blogging as fast and furious as I'd like to recently. So rather than string you along with little bits of mediocre quickie posts, I'll tide you over with an abundance of Scott Styled Internet Madness. What am I talking about you ask, well let me explain these two sites I'm going to introduce and perhaps you'll have a little better idea.

First off: Project Bilbo
A strange name for a strange project. It was our senior year and me, Stevo, Barrett, Nathan Harry, and Tim had nothing to do. So we get the brilliant idea that we wanted to live underground like Bilbo Baggins. It was the kind of idea that stoners have, but would never seriously consider persuing. Well, we are more persistant than stoners and have a bad idea rate that's easily twice as high. So this is the end result. Read the History, Index, and Pic Pages for the full story. And a healthy dose of Scott.

Next on deck: The Heaven's Devils Homepage
As my good friend Steve Harmon once said "With Scott everything gets a T-Shirt and a Webpage." How right he is, note the last update (over a year ago...my bad). We were (and are) the baddest biker gang in the world, maybe even the state. You know those Harley guys with their beer bellies, biker stench and engine CC's in the triple and quadruple digits? They're over compensating. I'll let you figure out for what. A real man rides a bike with a two number CC engine. Preferably bogged down with the weight of the rider and his lady. If he can find a skull helmet, plether jacket and fingerless spiked gloves he's all the badder.

Browse these gems of website design (circa 1995), and let's hear the opinions. And if you were there, share a story - Scott

18 comments:

  1. Gigantic oops, sorry I forgot to mention this: on the pictures page from Project Bilbo, be prepared to see some folk singer Scott nudity. - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:15 AM

    Man. Those were some fun times. We had some high hopes. . .So close yet so far away. Remember trying to get that culvert loose from its original spot and then getting the trucks stuck? Good times. When I come home this summer for a while, we've got to go back out there.

    Harry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Scott. You've been wasting more webspace for longer than I could have ever imagined possible. I mean... wow.

    Nah, just kidding. Those were some pretty ridiculous sites. Dare I say, Ridonkulous sites (i.e. Really Really Ridiculous in a funny sorta way).

    At ISU there was this REALLY creepy asian kid with a REALLY big head who used to ride around on a homemade vespa. It was just a 10 speed, with what looked like a lawn mower engine ducttaped to the side. It was amazing. He was eventually suspended from school after multiple stalking accusations, and finally caught peeping on a girl showering... he was just standing in the stall next to her peeking over the top. Ahhh... College memories. Why did I bring him up again? eh, oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rob, you mean to tell me this kid can MacGyver a vespa together out of a lawmower and a 10 speed, but he can't wire a camera to peep on the girl's showers like everyone else? I'd say he DESERVED to be kicked out for that alone. I mean, even Cool Ethan has one up on this guy. And Tim too!

    What an amamteur. This guy needs pervert remedial classes or his own telethon "Perv-Aid". But it just goes to show you, keep an eye on those asians. - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Scott - Here's a flashback for you...

    Remember when Tim used to post?
    Yeah, those were the days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, yes. Those were the days. It was like he could take the time, sometimes twice a week, to tap out substandard drivel on his keyboard. But that was before the Tim-ression of November, 2004. Times are hard, and the Tim-posts are as rare as Tim-girlfriends. I tried to kick start his whole operation with the "Post comments to get him off his lazy ass, if only because of guilt", but that fix wore off faster than William Hung's appeal. Come on Tim!

    - Scott

    P.S. Sorry about the double post on your blog. Your site goes nuts sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:37 PM

    OMG! That is hialrious. You're so funny, I didn't know you had other sites. And I'm glad you told me about the nakedness, it made searching through the pictures more fun. I just got a new desktop...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU! WHO THE HELL IS THIS THAT SWOONS AND KEEPS NUDIE PICTURES OF ME ON THEIR DESKTOP?!?!?!? You think I'm hailrious? What do you think I hail down comedy on people? And the anonymous obsessing? That's the wrong way to go about appreciating me. I mean there's an official fan club for a reason. And that reason is making money for me. And being official. So join it, the only requirements are hotness and a freak'n NAME to go with it.

    In the event that the swooner and the nudie person are different people, you can both join. But if you're hot, disease free girls you have to double up on me first. - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so sad that you guys miss my posts. It's even sadder that I feel guilty about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:38 AM

    Scott, those sites, while humourous, are, how you say, LAME. Look at the web design! No ambiance? No flair? No style? For shame.

    -- Jake

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11:11 PM

    What? Who is this new masked man posting a new blog, completely unannounced? Why it's josh tapeworm. Scotty, I'll be auditing your blog to see if it's worthy of frequenting, and I can say that you're well on your way.
    If you meet the strigent qualifications, you'll also be placed in the running for the "Bloggie", a fictional award that I give out when I want to for reasons that have yet to be written down.
    Just wanted to extend my hand(in a sterile manner) on a job well done.
    -josh tapeworm

    ReplyDelete
  13. Josh Tapeworm?? What the F is that about? No one calls you Josh Tapeworm! What? Do you think you can make up your own nickname? Nicknames are something that others give to you, they're not something you can just make up yourself... seriously, what kind of lame person creates their own nickname? And have be so random as Josh Tapeworm... Lame.


    (P.S. Incase anyone missed it, that comment was actually directed at Tim. See, I addressed it to Josh, so on the surface it appeared to be ripping on him. But a keen mind would catch on to the fact it wasn't Josh I was talking about at all... see?)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous5:54 PM

    No.

    -- Jake

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous7:20 PM

    *swoons*

    ReplyDelete
  16. blah blah blah post, Scotty. blah blah blah why aren't you posting? blah blah blah week since your last post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah, how does it feel now?!

    ReplyDelete