Monday, May 12, 2008

Still Alive.

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
< /Portal Quotes>

What can I add? GLaDOS pegged it. I've been reasonably satisfied with my life of late. If my life was the result of an eBay auction the seller's feedback would read something like:

"LOOKS EVEN BETTER IN PERSON! VERY HANDSOME!!! EXTREMEY (sic) FUN AND CLEVER. A+++++++++++++ Would purchace (sic) abstract concepts of life from again!"

And as a result, blogging has fallen by the wayside. You see, my disciples, I started blogging at a time in my life where I had 12+ hours of me-time everyday. I had a me-surplus, and as a result of leading a life too large for one man, portions of it spilled out onto the internet. As a necessity; a failsafe to prevent an explosion of such awesome magnitude as to rip the world in half.

But I've returned. Does this mean my life is going worse? Not really. I just don't like change, and I'm up to my ass in it right now. And in the last two weeks I've had 9 conversations I wrote down later because they needed to live on. So it seems I've got a me-surplus again. I'm just full of myself. And it's time I stopped being so selfish.

I'm back. For real.


8 comments:

  1. oi - my link is wrong in your sidebar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, it's fixed.

    Also, your use of oi makes me think of you, ever so briefly, as a '70s Brit Punk rocker. This happens every single time.

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic. Glad to have you back. Now if we can just get Rob and Josh back in the swing of things, we'll be golden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll believe he's back when I see it. Don't buy the hype!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, remember when I had a blog that I typed thoughts on? Those were crazy days. Things are in the works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Timmy, I agree. The Triumvirate of blogs (Tapeworm, Rob's Space, Wonder Blog) was what kept me going for a long time after I had better things to do. Josh was a good addition to that.

    What do you say kids? Get the band back together?

    Rob, you know what I believe? I believe that I am invincible in Super Smash Brothers, and also possess mad drift. Such drift that at the ends of my sentences, it seems to curve outward. And you can take that to the Guild Bank.

    Kimmy, I know, right?

    Josh, work faster.

    ReplyDelete