Monday, March 31, 2008

And the winner is...

The American People. That's right everyone, I've officially become political. I'll get to that in a moment, but I wanted to make it clear that the car's name is officially Icarus. Again, I blame Robert Plant and Jimmy Page. But also the movie Sunshine. Take a minute of your time and watch the trailer at the very least.

Now, on to business. I've made some drastic changes to my life lately. These have required a lot of time, thought, and effort. I put in my two week's notice at work. I've talked to my friends and family. And I've decided that this is what I want.

I'm now on as a volunteer on the Hilary Clinton campaign. That won't come as a surprise to my closest friends. It's long been established that I'm a campaigner for women's rights. In many ways it was I that started the neo-feminist movement when I was just a lad. I remember fondly the day I struck the "No" from the sign indicating whether or not girls were allowed in my treehouse.

These ideals stuck with me, and now I have no choice but support the best candidate: Hilary. Despite what the sexist liberal media would tell you, she's a lawyer, a states... err... person, an astronaut, an interior designer, a paleontologist, and a stewardess. Actually... I might be thinking of Barbie. But in my eyes, they're indistinguishable anyway.

So I'll keep you posted from the campaign trail. She's currently got an unstoppable momentum, and her lead in the states that really matter is broad. Just like her. I'll leave you with a video the campaign's put together.



Thank you and may you be blessed by one or more God(s) or less.

- Scott

4 comments:

  1. I hear at Hillary's Bachelorette Party, she ate the entire cake before they could tell her there was a stripper inside of it.

    I hear that Hillary Clinton breastfed Ghandi as well.

    On Hillary's Senator Business card there's a picture of a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong!

    Here's to Future President of the World Hillary Clinton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I ever tell you about Hil-Brasky's pet? Not Socks, the other one... A 16 foot cobra.

    Hil-Brasky would put on a white tie and tails and walk her cobra through the park on a leash. She named the cobra Beverly, and taught it how to fetch and dial a phone. But then one day it bit the maid. So with tears in her eyes, Brasky had to shoot the maid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Icarus is a good choice. It was also the name of an A.I. Super-Computer in Deus Ex (the PC game from 2000) that you could merge with at the ending to be an all-knowing baller, which I think makes it all the cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:26 AM

    So then why do I still feel like a loser?

    ReplyDelete