Tuesday, March 04, 2008

With a pang of sadness like a +3 STR dirk to the heart

Gary Gygax, creator of D&D, has passed away at the age of 69 (heh).

I know that I had little to do with his passing, some would say none, and that I didn't do this art (thanks for letting me rip you off Penny Arcade.) But I'm not finished with my arrest post and I'm sick of seeing the Diggnation one every time. Besides, a great nerd has passed away.

A moment of... [rolls d20]... contemplative nerdery.


A reasonable excuse for a filler post.

- Scott

3 comments:

  1. Rolling in his grave.

    BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog spam.

    -1 digg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beck, rolling in your grave is nothing. Rick Rolling in your grave would be an accomplishment.

    Rob, this is why I'm going to take you apart in the new Super Smash Brothers. Honestly. It's like you're asking to be humiliated.

    Besides: "Dewd, I saw this like three months ago. LOLZ"

    ReplyDelete