Thursday, February 15, 2007

Top Five / Bottom Five: Righteous Anger Edition

In the interest of fairness, when isn't the bottom five filled with righteous anger? I mean, it's pretty much the entire reason for that section's existence... but I digress. Let's end the paragraph that everyone skips anyway, and get right down to it.

Top Five:

1.) Somebody finally tells Carlos Mencia what we're all thinking. We should send him back where he came from... Germany. Thank God for you Joe Rogan. Thank God for you. Actually, upon reading Rogan's blog, I have an exponentially higher appreciation for the man. Next could you do Dane Cook*? Please?

2.) See Dad? World of Warcraft is good for me. Stop with the interventions. Seriously. The catering wasn't all that good at the last one and it was too far away from the router to have a decent connection. I was lagging all through my questing**.

3.) What happens when an adult yells "PILLOW FIGHT!" This is the kind of thing we need to see more for adults. How about a ballpit at work? Don't we still deserve someplace to go and play, and maybe take a piss when no one's looking? Honestly.

4.) Watch #2 on this list. I promise you it's worth it. Creepiest. Man. Ever.

5.) While as an American-Pig-Dog I'm sure he hates me, most of what he said here is true. As testing the limits of free speech goes, applauding after an Al Qeada tirade is pretty good.

Bottom Five:

1.) My impending "dissapearance" as a result of #5 above. I hope they let me blog from Gitmo.

2.) The Fox News answer to the Daily Show (and here I thought Fox News WAS a joke). The least funny thing I've ever seen. Less funny than Saturday Night Live... and that's saying something. It's so unfunny that if you watch this then Carlos Mencia you might actually laugh at "his" jokes. (Also, are they actually using canned laughter?)

3.) RFID Powder? Thanks Hitachi, because I just wasn't acheiving my paranoia potential. We're getting pretty X-Files here people.

4.) These Three School Districts. You find the biggest idiots working in public schools, particularly administration. I mean, I'm surprised they even can teach evolution as their very existence tends to disprove the theory. Which is not to say there aren't exceptions... but damn.

5.) Lego Foodstuffs. I don't care about the nutrition, or even the fact that the list of ingredients reads like a chemical bomb, I'm just dreading the annoying bitchy parent we're going to have to see on the news explaining that her child died because he ate a real Lego thinking they were ALL food. It's evolution people. Besides, we could stand to thin out the herd.

- Scott

* I used to like Dane Cook, then he started to grate on me. Maybe it was the "I love Dane Cook!1!! OMFG he is like sooooo FUNNY!" / "I have the best fans ever, oh my god, my fans are so great!!!one!" circle jerk I got sick of, or maybe it's that he's just the kind of comic that the I get sick of having shoved in my face by idiots who just now heard of him, but however it happened, I hate the dude.

** Wait, was this the wedding reception or the intervention? Damn. Either way, I made a few levels at each, so that's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment