Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Eagles are awesome

A few weeks ago (on my second day of work) I was passing through the Alton riverfront when I noticed a camera crew interviewing a man who looked like he was extremely uncomfortable. I made a note of it and went about my day. Fast forward to this week: my curiosity about that filming has been satisfied. More than satisfied, it's been downright ecstatic-ed.

I think I just have to show you for you to understand, but you should keep in mind that this isn't done for comedy purposes. It's a serious news cast like any local affiliate. They just happened to have technical difficulties with the audio and had to cover for it. The way they did elevates it to brillance level. Observe:



Eagles are awesome, no doubt about it.

...USA

- Scott

5 comments:

  1. The ex-wife? Welcome back to the Wonder Blog.

    And yes, it's real. I swear to God.

    And that makes it all the better.

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This one had a nightmare, but they're calming him down."

    Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite line as well. But I think that gives a false impression of the species...

    "Mostly they're like this: Giant Fowl who love kids"

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:30 AM

    That.was.awesome! Tim took my favorite quote, but I also enjoyed this one: They're giant birds. Birds with feelings like mine and yours.

    HA!

    ReplyDelete