Monday, February 19, 2007

Check out my webcam at Presidential Sluts dot Com

I don't know about you, but nothing makes me feel more romantic than that special day in February; President's Day. Maybe it's the marketing blitz surrounding the holiday, or maybe it's just the spirit of the holiday itself, but something makes me want to sing sappy love songs in foreign languages.

...Ok, ok this was supposed to be a "cheer everyone up on a miserable holiday like Valentine's Day" post, but I forgot to put it up. In my defense, I don't pay much attention to the day, and let's be honest eagles are just too awesome to ignore.

So in the interest of preventing me from seeming too unhumanly cool for too long, here's a President's (Valentine's) Day tribute I shot a few years ago. Remember people, I'm just this guy, you know?



Incidentally, this soundtrack is available in the lobby.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:55 PM

    Becky says she hopes you were drunk when you did this.

    -Meg C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky just wants me drunk so she can take advantage of me. Don't fight it Becky, ask any of the Harem, once I've seduced you (usually on accident) it's forever.

    As for whether or not I was drunk at the time, the answer is (unfortunately) no. Not even that veil to hide behind. I was just extremely tired and slap-happy.

    I realize it's a little bit hard to reconcile. Like seeing Han Solo shriek in horror on seeing a spider. But really it's bragging; I'm otherwise such a hardcore badass, that I can get away with something this ridiculous.

    *bows*

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing puts me feel more romantic than President's day either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:50 AM

    I must offer you my most profound thanks... You just made my morning. I have to go to work early and as the people get on my nerves today, I can think back to this mornings pure unadulterated laughter that you've inspired. Muchas Gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't even watch the whole thing.

    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JV, I farm a lot of posts out to China where it's actually written in Mandarin then translated back for my blogging public. Engrish happens.

    Eddi, no problem.

    Nessa, yeah it hurts me too. Have you ever watched something and thought "Oh I'm embarrassed for him," (in fact, you probably just did) that's kind of how I feel watching this. And yet, gales of laughter as well. So it's posted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:28 PM

    WOW. I tried to think of something a little more elaborate in response, but no. It is just wow. LOL

    ReplyDelete