Sunday, January 14, 2007

Welcome to the WORLD OF TOMORROW

Fun things have been going on in my world lately.

If there were a font that conveyed deadpan sarcasm I would have used it. I would call it Dana. Unfortunately there is no Dana there is only Zuul. And Zuul, as it happens, also goes by "Times New Roman," "Ariel," and "Default Brower Font."

Anyway, in every life there is some trouble. But when we lack cool Firefox extentions, we make it double. In short: this has made my life worth living. I won't tell you exactly what it does. I'll only tell you that it makes browsing the internet with Firefox something to be marveled at. It takes the internet of today and makes it into the internet we see in movies... minus horrid beeping noises whenever someone uses a keyboard.

Just use it.

- Scott

P.S. PC's only. Sorry Mac's.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:38 AM

    Really cool add-on for Firefox. Although, I find it odd that it is PC-only as this effect is already used in some tools such as the initial configuration screens and Parallels (but not the web browser) in Mac OS X.

    -Anonymous Rex

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your last paragraph reminded me of this comic:

    http://www.biggercheese.com/index.php?comic=478

    Woooo, the funny never stops.

    ReplyDelete