Monday, January 29, 2007

300

On this, my birthday, my 300th post, and my first day at work, I have this to say: I've noticed that people will watch others being mugged, raped, or killed and do nothing. But Jesus, if I leave my lights on as I'm walking into Wal-Mart fifteen people will stop me and tell me about it. They're automatic, people. They go out.

Also, this being my 300th post, I think I should plug the movie by the same name that I'm wicked excited about. Watch this trailer, if you aren't excited check your pulse, most likely you've legally died.

I promise you all a full post sometime tomorrow (early in the morning). Now that I've moved into my new lofty apartment and got settled in I have infinite time for posting (not to mention at work as well).

- Scott

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:07 PM

    Your wit continues to amaze me and your accuracy makes me sad. Hooray for new lofty apartments and time on computers...makes the world a little sweeter for me. Oh and for the nine-million and one time....Happy Birthday Scottie Too Hottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:24 PM

    Scotty, where are you working now? Where did you move to? I need an update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, thanks.

    Jay Vee, The Link™ works just fine for me. I dug the trailer out of the main page so you wouldn't have to wait for all the advertisements to load. But since you seem to be having trouble with it, here's the link to the entire page.

    Harr-Dog, you've just selected the topic for tonight's post.

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:39 AM

    Happy birthday... a day late...crap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. J Fi, thanks it was a good one. I dare say being 22 is palindromlicious. Mmm. Give me some more of that.

    Not since 11 have I been so numerically redundant.

    - Scott

    P.S. Yeah we both know where this came from, but I liked it so much I decided it should be a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:49 AM

    Or like when your HOA sends you notices and threatens you with fines because you have A weed in your front yard while MYSTCK uses the brick gate in the front of the subdivision as his canvas.

    ReplyDelete