Monday, November 12, 2007

Patience, Grasshopper(s).

I'm back, collective bitches. Celebrate! I just got back from the longest two weeks of my working life, the culmination of all that work I started in October. I'll explain more, but I'm actually back to my usual, slacker work schedule and actually do need to pretend to work. Often it's just as hard as doing actual work.

...Jesus, I shit you not, as soon as I typed that our manager informed us that a co-worker has had a heart attack and that one of his projects is in my lap now. So that's... just awesome. Fantastic.

In any case, my blog sabbatical worked. I'm refreshed, and I don't want to burn down this elaborate series of tubes called the internet, every time I realize I need to post. I've also got hilarious stories about the following:

  • Incompetent Hospital Workers.
  • Asshole Doctors.
  • A very flustered State Trooper.
  • The Detective who is sure I'm lying, but not able to prove it.
  • Reckless driving.
  • Made-up words.
  • Sandwich Cults.
  • Robots.
  • Or get your diploma.
There'll be a post when I get home from work tonight. With photos, swearing, and the element that makes all my posts so special: love.

- Scott

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:32 AM

    I see no post! But do the one about robots. Robots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! How I've missed you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Higgins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote robots too. But only if the story involves some sort of hostile takeover of a facility, and not something like vaccuuming or cleaning your gutters.

    ReplyDelete