Thursday, May 17, 2007

New Wonder Blog Segment

I'm ducked low at my desk typing furiously; attempting to finish before anyone notices I'm not working. The "Scranton" branch of my company (where I first worked) is closing tomorrow, and no one seemed to realize it until today so there's a week's worth of shit to get done in about 36 hours. This has been keeping me busy all week, hence my lack of updates. However I managed to complete a promotional shot for the new segment: Gresham's Hundreds.


Like Brewster's Millions... only poorer.

So look forward to that over the weekend. I'll explain more later, but someone's headed this way. Back to the Data Mines.

- Scott

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:29 AM

    It is certainly nice to see you with that pipe...it looks like things are, well as they always were with you, fun. I hope school is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have commented earlier, but knowing what you're going to already do sort of keeps me from the anticipitory frenzy I think you're hoping to induce among your readers.

    So, hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, thanks for the comment. It's been too long since I've heard from you. Every time I visit RMC, I missed out because you were elsewhere. Which I understand actually, what with the kid and all. How's that going?

    As far as the pipe photo, I used it for two reasons.

    1.) I love it.
    2.) I was at work with access to that photo and the nude guitar one, and chose the classier of the two (though it won only by a nose.)

    Jakey, yes. I understand. However the materials for this post arrived today and I'm moving forward with it.

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete