Monday, June 18, 2007

Walking the Earth.

Him: So if you're quitting the life, what'll you do?

Me: That's what I've been sitting here contemplating. First, I'm gonna finish this post. Then, basically, I'm gonna walk the earth.
Alas, no more waking hours consisting of 2 P.M. to 5:30 A.M., I've quit the life. I'll say no more now, since I'm on the verge of passing out from lack of sleep. I just wanted to tell you that I'm alive. And I've got a shit-ton of good news to lovingly dump on your unsuspecting bodies.

But for now, I have to pack; tomorrow I begin my long journey.

- Cryptic, but optimistic, Scott

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:31 AM

    Does it involve pirates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi! Check it. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19308664?GT1=10056

    When you've finished laughing, call me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:14 PM

    Curious, curious indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alan, only myself. But there were also racist, backwoods hicks, prissy judges, what quite possibly was a handicapped prostitute and more petty bickering than you can shake a stick at (really, try!)

    Nessa, for this and many other reasons, you should have a fixed spot on the Top Five.

    J Fi, thank Christ you didn't say "curiouser and curiouser" I physically harm people who say that.

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:59 PM

    Who the hell says, "curiouser"??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:32 PM

    Not you, evidently.

    ReplyDelete
  7. man. I gotta quit the life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look Scott - I hate to point it out, but um...you've disobeyed this particular commandment many a time, and I think it's time you stopped.

    5. Cars shall not be for you an expression of power and domination, and an occasion of sin.

    ReplyDelete