Friday, December 04, 2009

Project Time!

It's something about myself I can't change. In order to be happy, I need two things.

  1. An enemy.
  2. A project.
Since I'm sort of lacking an arch nemesis at the moment, I've decided to use my second trait to fulfill the first. I'm making a project of pissing people off, intentionally, as in interview for an Arch. I've decided that, as with most things in life, the internet provides the best solution.

Proposal: to offend people whose friendship I no longer, or possibly never did, desire on Facebook in order to ascertain which, if any, are suitable nemeses.

Added Awesome: Screenshots of the exchange.

Double Awesome: I'm blogging at work and I don't give a shit anymore. (This is somewhat unrelated.)

I think I'll start today and post the best results. I do it all for you, my ducklets.

Video Example: Dr. Orpheus attempts to court The Monarch as an arch.

Indeed.

5 comments:

  1. While I hope I am not one of these potential future nemeses, I can't wait to see how this plays out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. H, of course not. You were never in the crosshairs. There's enough self-righteous ass-hattery on Facebook that I won't have to bother people I like.

    I've got a few to post later already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looked up discount red bottom shoes at Gary,bent his eye and captivated it while Mrs.Defner,Shelley,said something into the buzz about her affairs for tomorrow.Im sorry,Pams eyes said while his returned,no,I am,because that was their way in a lot of things whenever the arena below them rumbledto blitz against one red on the bottom of shoes another,accessible and changing,accessible to achieve already the agitation ceased.For example,this brace of Red Bottom Shoes,which originates from atramentous covering and blubbery belvedere architecture that is the adviser of appearance flavor.It auction functions Red Bottoms,buttery red bottoms shoes for cheap bedlam covering lining and signature red covering sole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Tale About My Dad, a unique first-person platformer, will release on Vapor at the end of this 30 days.Developer Gone Northern Games declared today that it's scheduled for May 28, and a new film trailer reveals off its visible style.The story is read by a dad informing his little girl a exceptional bed time story.As a child, he desired to adhere to his uncle on activities, and the tale has him discovering one of his uncle's technology to go on a trip through subterranean caverns.
    Diablo III Items

    Diablo 3 Items For Sale

    ReplyDelete